Kelly is a Senior Partner in McKinsey & Company’s Dallas Office and leads the Americas Consumer Digital and Customer Experience Practices for McKinsey. In her 20 years at McKinsey, Kelly has helped leading global B2C and B2B companies drive enterprise transformations across a range of topics, including digital and analytics, ecommerce/omnichannel, sales and marketing, customer experience, and enterprise agility.
The following represent a selection of her recent relevant experience:
- Led multi-year digital and analytics transformations for retailers (grocery, convenience, foodservice, DIY, department stores) across North America, Europe and Asia – focused on digital and analytics, ecommerce, omnichannel, customer experience, digital marketing/CRM, and agile
- Led multiple global digital and analytics transformations for global CPGs (food and beverage, beauty, apparel, electronics), focused on strategy, ecommerce, channel management, e-category management, digital marketing, B2B ecommerce, and agile
- Transformed digital/omnichannel customer experience for multiple B2C (retail, telco) and B2B (technology/media, logistics) players using agile, MVP (Minimum Viable Product) approach
- Author of McKinsey’s proprietary “Amazon teardown”, including playbooks for partnering with or competing against Amazon across key verticals (CPG, grocery, apparel, B2B)
- Regular keynote speaker on digital and analytics topics at industry conferences. Select examples include Grocery Manufacturer Association, Category Management Association, GS1 Digital Convergence Conference, International Foodservice Management Association, PE Conferences, Google Retail Advisory Council, Dreamforce (Salesforce.com), among others
Before joining McKinsey, Kelly spent time at Accenture Strategic Services and Coca Cola in Brand Marketing. She is a graduate of Cornell University and the Wharton School of Business. Kelly sat on the Dallas Federal Reserve Bank Emerging Leader’s Council for ~5 years and currently serves on the Texas Women’s Foundation Economic Leadership Council. She lives in Dallas with her husband, Drew, and 9-year old twins, Max and Maya.