Senior Software Engineer
Monumental Sports - Washington Wizards
Type of Company:
April 2, 2021
Anticipated Start Date:
May 3, 2021
The Senior Software Engineer will be a key member of the Research team who will work closely with the VP of Research and the Chief Planning and Operations Officer as a full stack developer and software engineering team leader. This position will be responsible for development operations, database maintenance and structure, ETL process, and front end web UI/UX. This leader will help set the strategic goals for the department and work closely with the Wizards’ Strategy and Analytics group on projects impacting the organization’s way we make decisions. Are you a creative problem solver who is passionate about optimizing the user experience through innovative design? We would love to hear from you!
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years' experience with back-end engineering and markdown languages.
- Expertise with Big Query, MySQL, relational databases and database design.
- Software development experience, including requirements definition, design, development, testing, implementation, and iterative improvement.
- Strong curiosity and passion for researching and learning new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Good work ethic and creative problem solving capabilities.
- Positive attitude and enjoys collaborating with a team as part of something bigger than yourself.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
How to Apply