Sales Strategy & Business Operations Analyst
Type of Company:
March 4, 2021
Anticipated Start Date:
April 1, 2021
You will partner with and advise ODC’s global leadership team to maximize revenue and profitability through your work in fiscal year budgeting, incentive compensation planning, forecasting, pricing, margin analysis, long-range planning, quarterly business reviews, ad hoc strategic financial analysis, and by providing relevant, actionable insights and recommendations. This is expected to be a high-profile role, with project work being presented to senior stakeholders across the organization. To succeed in this position, you’ll combine your strong business and financial acumen, attention to detail, affinity for business process, and communication skills to drive cross-functional alignment aimed at achieving ODC’s overall business objectives in an efficient and scalable manner. Start Date TBD
· Experience: 5+ years professional work experience; Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business strategy or related field; MBA is highly preferred
· Analytical Savvy: Ability to work with complex data sets, formulas and scripts to build impactful reports, develop numerous scenarios, and create accurate projections
· Business Acumen: Ability to build and articulate business plans effectively, thinking strategically and analytically to operate with a focus on revenue, margin, or other meaningful outcomes
· Project Management: Ability to scope, prioritize, and manage numerous workstreams, creating and maintaining accountability of all involved parties to commit & deliver to specific deliverables & deadlines
· Relational Savvy: Works well in team efforts, building trust and respecting boundaries. Reads situational dynamics and responds appropriately. Influences rather than directs
· Strategic Approach: Critical thinking to separate signal from noise. Creative thinking to solve for roadblocks. Methodical, disciplined, and focused in executing toward specific outcomes.
· Versatility: A financially-minded person who thinks like a sales person. Ideates creatively and executes scaleably.
· Humility: Not above “rolling-up-the-sleeves” to do the purely tedious legwork necessary for getting to more remarkable outcomes. Doesn’t need recognition, but enjoys helping others to be the smartest person in the room
· Athleticism: Excitement & eagerness to pursue new challenges, the drive & ability to learn quickly, embracing of change as an opportunity to evolve, and the versatility to succeed in almost any environment
· Optimistic Tenacity: Welcomes challenges and setback as opportunities for growth, confident about successful outcomes. Persistent and patient, maintaining excitement within long, arduous phases
· Honesty & Integrity: Does not cut corners ethically; earns trust and does the right thing.
How to Apply
Please apply directly by clicking this link: https://oracle.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=2000119J&tz=GMT-05%3A00&tzname=America%2FNew_York