The 2019 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference will provide a number of career opportunities only available to attendees. This includes:
- Resume Book (see below for further detail)
- A dedicated Job Board (see below for further detail)
- 1-on-1 “Career Conversations” with industry professionals
- A “First Pitch” case competition for current graduate students, and
- Drop-in Resume Reviews.
Please note that there will also be Careers-related content throughout the conference at SSAC19, including a dedicated panel and set of talks on careers in the sports industry.
Resume Requirements (any resume not meeting the below criteria will be excluded from the resume database and career discussions):
– You must have a ticket to the conference
– Resumes must be 1-page only
– Resumes must be saved using the following naming convention: LastName_FirstName- Resumes must be uploaded as a PDF
To submit your resume to the Resume Book, please complete the Resume Submission Form & Career Opportunities Registration.
The MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference Job Board is up and running! To register for the Job Board, you must be a ticket holder for the 2019 Conference. Check back often for new postings! If you are an employer who would like to post a job opening to the board, please fill out this short form.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.