Startup Trade Show
SSAC Startup Competition & Trade Show
INTERESTED IN HOSTING A BOOTH AT THE 2014 SSAC?
The startup competition and trade show is an opportunity for sports-industry startups to demonstrate their exciting products or services to potential customers, business partners and employees.
Target industries include:
• Team and player analytics
• Fantasy sports
• Ticketing analysis
• Data collection and aggregation
• Analytics platforms
• Athlete health, wellness, and performance
Participant benefits include:
• Two tickets to the conference (February 28-March 1)
• Table to interact with attendees and panelists
• Convention Center labor expenses and setup fees (potential extra costs for special requests)
• Wi-Fi internet connection; 17” flat screen monitor upon request
(larger monitors available for a fee)
• Participation in Trade Show “Blitz” competition
- 4 Minute presentation/Q&A to panel of judges
- Cash Prize
Please note that if selected to participate there is a $4,000 fee. To apply for the competition, please compete the following form by November 15, 2013:
Startup Competition & Trade Show Application
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
2013 TRADE SHOW EXHIBITORS
• BrandMatch Score – Market research tool rating the compatibility between brands and athlete endorsers
• Exa-Tech (Sentio) – Camera-based, player tracking and analytics solution
• GameChanger – Scorekeeping and stat software for teams via Twilio SMS
• J Plus Corp – Suite of mobile app sports tools for coaching
• Krossover Intelligence – Metadata film tagging for high school and college level coaches
• Pogoseat – Smartphone application enabling fans to upgrade seats during a game
• Sports Direct – Customer driven sports content solutions
• Sports Tradex – Fantasy sports stock market for trading sports teams and players
(click here for marketing video)
• Stattleship – Mobile apps that make stats fun
• Team Interval – Internal communication portal for sports teams
• West Shore Technologies (SportsBoard) – iPhone and iPad player assessment solutions
• Zoomph – Influencer engagement platform
THE TRADE SHOW BLITZ
In 2012, at the 6th annual SSAC, we were proud to introduce the first “Trade Show Business Competition” for our trade show exhibitors. Each Trade Show company had “4 Good Minutes” to explain their business and how they were revolutionizing the sports industry. Participants competed for a cash prize and bragging rights to be named as the “most promising” start-up at the conference as determined by our panel of judges. For the 2013 SSAC we coined the competition “The Trade Show Blitz”.
Congratulations to GameChanger as our 2013 winner.
To see presentation slides click here